Positive role models for your child
At Dee Why Kindergarten, we are committed to finding the most professional and capable carers and educators. Our centre offers your child an inclusive, multicultural environment with educators from around the world.
We recognise that caring for your child is a significant responsibility, and that’s why we ensure our carers and educators are well trained, patient, empathetic and caring.
Our amazing team
Over the years, we’ve built a reputation as one of the best childcare centres on the Northern Beaches, and our expert team are a big part of that.
Our teaching staff are:
- Experienced: Our team has years of experience in childcare, and some are also parents or grandparents themselves
- Checked: Every person employed by our centre has passed a Working With Children Check (PDF), as well as a comprehensive references check, to ensure they meet all the requirements outlined by child protection legislation
- Qualified: All our staff have childcare qualifications from early-childhood teaching degrees and diplomas to TAFE certificates. All our staff also have current first aid, asthma and anaphylaxis qualifications
- Consistent: You won’t find staff chopping and changing; we employ for the long term so that your child can build a strong bond and feel safe and supported every day
- Trained: We encourage our team to undertake regular training and personal development to ensure their skills are current and relevant