Early Learning and Preschool in Dee Why: Call: (02) 9972 9720.

How do I claim Child Care Benefit?

Every Australian resident is entitled to Child Care Benefit, regardless of means. It can be claimed in your daily fee or as a lump sum at the end of the financial year. Childcare Benefit is administered by the Family Assistance Office. You will need to quote our Customer Reference Number with the FAO.

Family Assistance Office Telephone Number is: 13 61 50

Our CCB Approval ID is 1-56B6RG

If you have any difficulties with the administration of your child care benefit, please contact Claire in our Accounts Support team on 9948 5546 or at accounts@deewhykindergarten.com.au