Making your child?s day extra special
We want to ensure your child?s time with us is super enjoyable so that they come home full of great stories to tell.
That?s why we?re always trying to develop stimulating and educational experiences that will broaden your child?s mind and allow them to explore their individual interests.
Some of our extra activities include:
- Speciality lessons: Our Preschool children enjoy special lessons each term, which can be anything from a science lesson with the CSIRO to learning drama. Children of all ages enjoy the world of reptiles with a reptile keeper, Indigenous Culture from Wallangari, and dance and singing classes ? just to name a few
- Sustainability: We encourage the children to work as a team to plant and look after a real kitchen garden
- Health and fitness: We like to make staying fit and healthy fun, and include weekly sports activities
- Special visitors: To help your child understand the world around them, we often invite special guests to come and talk to our Preschool and Early Leaning classes. Recently we?ve had firemen, dentists, policewomen, ambulance officers, surf life savers and posties
- Talks and experiences: We like to broaden your child?s learning through special interactive experiences that include chick hatching, animal zoos, insect collections, science programs, reptile shows, puppet shows, gardening and talks about the environment
- Cultural experiences: We also welcom Wallangari, an indigenous elder, to our centre where he performs a traditional dance for the children and shares stories about his heritage.